Monday, November 12, 2007

Weight Loss, Wait, I lossed!

On September 12th, 2006, I weighed 283lbs.
On March 12th, 2007, I weighed 244lbs...
Today, 268lbs :-(

Tonight starts my new diet with Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating. All prepared food, picked up twice a week, three meals a day, seven days a week, no substitutions, no soda, etc. At first it sounds harsh, but what went wrong with weight watchers was (note crazy alliteration) that I had free reign. My personal short coming is that I have no self control when it comes to food. I didn't gain weight when I moved immediatly because I had become much more physically active as a city dweller. Now all the calories going in are catching up with me. Also, I now skip breakfast most days and I eat out a lot. Lets see how this goes, I did better on WW when everyone knew and was supporting me, so I would appriciate prayers and thoughts.

No comments: