Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Black Friday

So the black Friday phenominon has struck my gorgeous wife. We have some wedding money that has been earmarked for registry items. Once I got the spending bill through congress and the appropriate committees, we have now been allowed to buy some kitchen wares (not the food processor) that we may actually use. Amanda has been on store websites, namely the one that pays people too little and gives no benefits. (I will give the same prize to the person who guesses this one as I gave in the previous post.) So we are looking at all the cheap TV's, kitchen stuff, all that junk. I think we have aquired our target and though the store opens at 5am, Amanda will be joining the Black Friday extraviganza of crowded parking lots and long lines. I will report Friday night on her success or failure.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I will be at that same store on Friday to buy Maggie a kitchen!