... and I quote.
Okay, I could do a schmaltzy post about my extreme gratefulness for my family and friends but I don't want to. Just know that I am super thankful for my wonderful family and my awesome friends. But there are some things I'm thankful for that should probably be shared.
1. A girl working in my office. I am a pretty girly dude, this trait is intensified when working in the automotive industry. I am glad I can talk about my disdain for people wearing khakis and tennis shoes, mismatched belts and shoes, and my hatred for our work uniforms and the lack of professionalism they communicate.
2. Soft shell jackets. They are a bit warmer than fleece jackets, not as hot as full coats. They are water resistant, they block the wind, they are the utility infielder of jackets and the ONLY winter wear you need in Charlotte.
3. MINI Coopers. It is dumb, isn't that the point of this post, but I love these little cars. I really enjoy the community I have been surrounded with in two towns and I have a lot of fun commuting to work, who does that?
4. Chucks... f-n-cool. 'nuff said.
5. The $5, $7.50, & $10 DVD racks at Target and Walmart. I think about 75% of our movies come from there, and I love some movies!!!
"... turkey lurkey loo and turkey lurkey lickle, I wish turkey only cost a nickel..."