Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wednesday's Weight Watcher Weport

Mad alliteration yo, must be because I hung out with an English teacher today! Fun day today, I went and had lunch with Allison and Maggie, yummy McAlisater's Deli. We chatted about all sorts of stuff, I am lucky to have family that I have, we are all such interesting people. You snicker now, but you are reading MY blog that is interesting because it is about ME!!! Anyway, I lost 2 lbs this week, it brings my total to 6.8lbs. I was actually doing better this week but Sunday and Monday got the best of me, if I put together 7 days of loss together, I will be over the 10lbs goal I set for myself this week. So c-mon 3.2lbs!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JB:

Have been checking in for more brilliant insights to follow
you through the WW program.Keep
both going.

U R