Friday, June 30, 2006

Floods & Family

As I was leaving for the center of the universe, Pittsburgh PA, I came home to change and here is the picture I took from the back yard. Note that the tree in the center, with the chain on it, is where the hammock is supposed to be with about 6 feet fo solid land before the creek. Note the water.


So then I flew to Pittsburgh, bought some cars on Wednesday, caught a ride to Elizabeth PA with Paula and enjoyed some quality time with my Aunt Annie. We went to Quaker Steak and Lube for lunch Thursday. She had a cookout, my Uncle Neil and (There's Something About) Mary came over as did my Uncle Mike, Aunt Meg, and Cousin Molly, who is now 12, 5'4", and fire red hair like her mother. We had a great time!!!

I am in town Saturday and Sunday, the I fly out to Seattle for my vacation. This is the longest (8 days) I have been away from Amanda, I am not a fan and hope I don't have to do it very often, that is as mushy as I will get tonight.

No comments: