Friday, April 07, 2006

Great Start!

Had a great start to the season tonight, we (Dilworth United Methodist Church Wise Guys) won 16-6. Our other church team in the same league is the DUMC Wise Men. They also won tonight! I played DH tonight, batting 2 of 3 in 4 at bats. I took a walk in the second inning, had a blopper single of the 2B head in the third. I grounded out on the fifth and singled to right field in the sixth. Nothing eventful happend other than the other team took our new bat, leaving us with our old ones. We couldn't find it until I walked over to their dugout and repo'd it, it was the only inning we didn't score any runs. I wonder if our bat is even legal.

I have to give Amanda props for tonight. She was tired, had a long day, I know she went to bed as I was leaving for my late night softball game, yet, the load of laundry I started at 8 was in the dryer and almost done when I got home at 11. Thanks Babe!!!

No comments: