Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Just Plain Tired

Man, I am just plain tired sometimes. I have slept late the last few days and I stay up late enough to where I remain just plain tired. I guess it is just a preference of self-defeating behavior. Ugh, I need some quality sleep so I can getmyself back on a schedule again.

I did however, in my late night adventures finish the DaVinci code. Wow, I cannot wait for the movie to come out. I won't post any details, but I saw it coming, and I still liked it.

Onto other news, Amanda is about to graduate. Goodness Gracious it is right on time. I am so proud of her. She has her cap & gown, I will upload a pic when blogger lets me. Anyway, tenatively, we will be having a graduation afterparty as Casa De Juan on Saturday, May 13th. Be there!!!!

No comments: