Saturday, March 21, 2009

God I love the NCAA tourney!!!  I love it when the ACC fails, I love that the A-10 has two teams in the next round.  I am really hoping that Xavier and Dayton can do some damage.  I am really hoping that UNC-CH will fall flat so I have something to talk about locally without having to mention how horrible my Charlotte 49ers are.  I love the upsets baby!!!  Sienna, Dayton, Cleveland State, Wisconsin, Western Ky, and all the Giant Killers.  

I am off this weekend.  I am going to hang out with the MINI club tomorrow morning then helping a co-worker who is moving into my neighborhood unload some stuff.  I don't know what Amanda and I have planned for Saturday night but give us a call!!!

1 comment:

Dhara said...

Cleveland isn't even a state! My Deacs have shamed me...