Sunday, October 26, 2008

ONE YEAR OF PAIN!

Amanda, poor girl, has proven her high threshold for pain by staying married to me for one year. A lot has changed since then:

  • The economy was strong even thought he houseing market was slowing down.
  • The thought of having a black president was still a distant one, it was going to be Hillary facing Rudy.
  • We were living in the Chi, never thought of moving back
  • It was really warm in Charlotte that day
  • Sergeant Libro was still alive and teaching students
  • UNCC was no closer to football than they had ever been
  • The Patriots were undefeated

I am sure I am missing a million things since then. My first year of marraige has been wonderful, I forecast no changes for that in the future.

2 comments:

Jenni Walsh said...

Congrats on your anniversary! I had such a fun time seeing you guys this weekend.

Anonymous said...

wow, that went quick! congratulations on you one year anniversary....we are having fun!! big hugs to both, Re