Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Debate Observation

Here is what I am yelling at the TV, since everyone is in bed, I typed them instead of yelling.  

"The Straight Talk Express lost a wheel on that one."  

BO... HA, 

JM, stop talking about taxes, you are in favor of Bush tax cuts for wealthy people, just admit it and hope that your 5% of wealthy friends will help you retire even better.  

BO- I know it is difficult, but don't look so damn smug when McCain lies again... you will only have smug still shots if you grin every time he fibs.

JM- I agree, nuclear power rocks

BO- I agree, I we cannot drill our way out of the problem.  Rudy is retarded.  Thank you for bringing up China's new coal plants, that hurts the west coast's environment.

JM- I know you are old, but you need to concentrate on the question and answer them in less than 20 minutes.  When did Barack become the direct one and you become the rhetoric spewer?

BO- I love that you have a plan that works.  I am interested to know if anyone calls themselves a one-issue voter on healthcare AND will vote for McCain... I want to meet you and pick your brain on how you think this privatization is acceptable.

JM- You repeated Barack's line on reducing medical errors.  YOUR HEALTHCARE PLAN SUCKS!!!  The open market will not work for the lower middle class and will not provide equal access, a FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT.   Equal access to healthcare is a right, free healthcare is not, but access is!

BO- Thank you... healthcare is the right of every American!  We need to crack down on insurance companies.... 

JM- You looked childish when you asked about "did we hear the size of the fine?"  You are supposed to be my representative in the world arena, will you talk to the leaders of countries like that.  

BO- Please point out that JM is on the loosing end of the judgement argument, he should stop bringing it up.  Nice job.... hit him hard... liberators ha!!!!  You lost me on the Obama doctrine?

JM- McCain Doctrine... still not your friend, you called me that again and that is disrespectful!  Talk about your policy, not Baracks... or is it... that just maybe... he is the only one with a policy so all you have is the opportunity to beat down his... get creative GOP, its called a platform, build one and stand on it.  Note: Quit changing the direction the platform faces.

BO- I am happy you linked the Pakistan problem to the Bush/McCain foreign policy.  Be tough on Pakistan.... okay, that was the Diet Coke of tough.... nevermind... kill Bin Laden and crush A.Q. 

JM- Is your hero Teddy Roosevelt or Ronald Reagan?  You have said both are your biggest hero.  Oh, you accidentally admitted Barack was right, you may want to fix that.  I am okay with your policy on that.  Big kid, you want the follow up too... wah wah!!!

BO- Wow, you just fought with McCain head on. I liked you calling him out on the speaking softly, you cannot be a quiet maverick.  That is like being a fat skinny chick.  Wow that was brief.

JM- That was not brief, but you did say that "it is the same strategy."  The surge did not really work, you put a wad of gum in a leak in the Hoover Dam, how long will that hold?  I do agree with you that we have to support Georgia and the Ukraine.  We still however need to punish Georgia for starting it.

BO- Thank you, we do need to help Georgia's economy.  Thank you for talking about looking ahead.  Both of you talk about putting out statements... neither of you did shit about the Russian invasion.  

JM- I liked your answer best on "is Russia an evil empire."
Why wouldn't you seek permission from the UN, or at least try diplomacy?  Answer the question... would you help Isreal?  I am still not your friend.

BO- You better answer this lie about "without precondition" crap this old guy keeps bringing up..... I like that you said you would use diplomacy to try to talk to Iran.  You bring a multi-prong approach to trying to solve the problem.  Energy is part of the Iran answer.   Yeah... he said DIRECT TALK John, DIRECT TALK.  

BO- No really, what don't you know.  I love how you quantified this election as a referendum on the Bush/McCain policy.  

JM- I cannot wait for your response.  You just insulted my geography prowess.  You are trying to copy Baracks hope speech... you are a rich bastard.  

Please vote... I don't care for who, please just vote.


No comments: