Thursday, April 03, 2008

Seriously, what is the deal with law enforcement and mustaches?

One should listen to "This American Life" on podcast, tune into the show "The Audacity of Government."  It really makes you feel like you are capable of running this country, because clearly, some aren't.

Amanda working at a OBGYN is an educational experience for me.  In Pregnancy Magazine, it was the Dad's issue, still inside is an article about this summer's sunglasses, I guess they have little faith in their ability to reach the target demographic.  It has reached me, I enjoyed most the story about a dad and his first weekend at home with the baby.  

We are going to the Cubs game Sunday with Jessica and Justin, they are flying up to visit this Saturday. 

I gotta go to work, bye!




No comments: