So I joined weight watchers today.... mixed emotions as listed below.
1. Happy, for once I am going outside of myself to help loose weight, I have always done it on my own, obviously, not with a lot of success.
2. Embarassed, I am embarassed that I am not in control, I have been chubby since the second grade, and I always felt I would loose the weight, it just took 20 years to do something about it.
3. Scared, I am scared that I will sabotage this to make it not work.
4. Taxed, weight watchers program fee is a tax on being fat, but sometime financial motivation is good.
5. Unattractive, If I were so good looking, then I wouldn't need to loose weight. (Sounds kinda girlie, I know)
6. Responsible, I am taking responsibility for my personal health and my future by getting down to a healthier weight.