Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bored Kind Of Life

Sometimes I think my life is rather bland and dull. Here are some headlines.

Amanda has been house sitting for the Cribbs, I am patheticly lonely.

I am going to Greenville SC to work at their store while they have Buyer's Day Out

Grandma Grace's bofriend of 40+ (or more) years, Ted Kalman, died of cancer, he was as much a part of our family as anyone!

Maggie is in our grasps, we just have to get her all legal and stuff and she can come home to her forever family.

My new Car & Driver arrived today, it is my most favorite part of the month (that is pathetic)

Church softball is starting up, you will see updates as to my progress during the course of the season.

Amanda and I MIGHT do weight watchers... I know I am skinny but you know, it is just moral support for Amanda.... damn lexdysia.



When you treat your life like a newspaper, maybe you find yourself a little more interesting and a little less dull.

2 comments:

Allison said...

1. Weight Watchers totally works.
2. Oh NO, not softball updates again! :)

Anonymous said...

Jon:
Such a great guy , giving Amanda moral support at Weight Watchers

Rege