Monday, May 22, 2006

Born a Ramblin' Man

I will be going to Pittsburgh for the next 10 weeks or so, flying out every Tuesday and flying back every Wednesday. I will be racking up some sweet frequent flyer miles, I only need 4 more segments to be Gold Preferred Dividend Miles, I hope that gets me in first class for my trip to Seattle next month. On top of that Amanda and I will be driving to Miami with Tim & Sara (and thier lab Chance) to enjoy some free vacation too. It is going to be a busy next couple of months. I am very excited about Seattle and Miami! I am also very happy to be going north a lot this summer for auctions, you have no idea how hot those auctions get in Atlanta. Standing on pavement while 3,000 cars with their engines running and dumpin exhaust in the smoggy air isn't my idea of a retreat. I hope I can catch a week with a Thursday & Friday off so I can stay in PA and hang out with Aunt Annie, Paula, Uncle Neil, and all the family up there. We shall see.

Cheeto is at the vet being declawed as we speak, even though I still contend (like B) that boy cats are indeed cooler than girl cats, she is pretty playful and cheery, I am sure that when she gets home from surgery she will be so pissed that all the enthusiasm will be gone. I will keep you updated.

No comments: