Friday, April 17, 2009

Wait, Loss

I have managed to maintain my weight at 254lbs as of this morning... I am really struggling with the transition off of Nutrisystem.  When summer rolls around, I want to enjoy eating out with friends and family.  The chocolate provided by Easter festivities is not very helpful in this whole weight loss endeavor.  I really need to switch from a diet to a healthy lifestyle.  

I am reading a book called Skinny Bitch, though aimed at females, it was sent to me by my beloved friend Dhara and I am going to try to use some tips from the book to change my relationship with food.  I use it to comfort me in times of high stress, like, say, now, these times right here.  I want some food right now.

I will share with you what I can stomach as I still hope to find my place where I don't feel like I am on a diet and I don't feel like a big fatty.  I want to remain publicly accountable for my weight loss or gain.  

I officially came in second in our office's Biggest Loser Competition.  I lost 30lbs, but Will lost 27.5 but started at 214 and therefore lost a bigger percentage.  One guy gained 10lbs.  I am thrilled with Will and I's results.

No comments: