1. Aunt Annie is in town from Pittsburgh this week. I look forward to hanging out with my beloved Aunt for a little while, party at mom's Sunday for the hell of it.
2. Anna's Wedding is on Saturday. She ties the knot in the mid afternoon and Amanda and I will be there will bells, okay, just nice clothing on.
3. We are keeping an eye out for our neighbors kitty cat while they attend a wedding in the D.C. area. Thank God Mike called me to remind me tonight, I would have forgotten.
in news not related to this weekend:
1. I am going to apply to Wingate University's MBA program. In downtown Matthews, it combines the most flexibility, value, and career benefit for me.
2. I take the GMAT on May 20th at 8am.. keep me in your prayers.