Thursday, April 16, 2009

This Week with the Bradshaws

Many fun and exciting events this weekend.

1. Aunt Annie is in town from Pittsburgh this week.  I look forward to hanging out with my beloved Aunt for a little while, party at mom's Sunday for the hell of it.

2. Anna's Wedding is on Saturday.  She ties the knot in the mid afternoon and Amanda and I will be there will bells, okay, just nice clothing on.

3. We are keeping an eye out for our neighbors kitty cat while they attend a wedding in the D.C. area.  Thank God Mike called me to remind me tonight, I would have forgotten.

in news not related to this weekend:

1. I am going to apply to Wingate University's MBA program.  In downtown Matthews, it combines the most flexibility, value, and career benefit for me.

2. I take the GMAT on May 20th at 8am.. keep me in your prayers.

No comments: