Sunday, July 23, 2006

Exciting Stuff

A list of things I am excited about.

I got new Rainbow Flip Flops from Amanda. I came home from work today and Amanda said she had a suprise for me, she had gotten me a card, about made me cry with some seriously kind words, and wrapped up carefully in an Off-Broadway Shoe Warehouse bag were the Rainbow flops I have been wanting. I know they are pricey flops, but they are cool and comfy.

I got a new cell phone, same number, but finally something without a green screen. I have no idea how to use it yet, but I know that I have a bluetooth headset, I have a camera phone, I can download songs, and I have Vcast which will stream in the current news, sports scores, and all kinds of other crap. I do have a feeling that KMX will not allow me to send pics, stream in the news, or download music, just like Carmax, give you the most potential but then not let you use it.

Miami. Manders and I both cannot wait to take a RELAXING vacation. We are driving with Tim, Sara, and Chance (the 55lb lab) to Miami Friday, we will then be going to Key West Monday. While we are down there I think we will be drinking, diving, drinking, swimming, drinking, tanning, drinking, clubing, drinking, dancing, and making sweet sweet........ debt! Oh what fun this trip is going to be!!!

No comments: