Friday, December 23, 2005

Get Some!!! Haha, I am back with a blog. I used to do this when I was in college, I still get hate mail from my old one, people just couldn't get enough. I hope this will aide the people who say it is too hard to keep up with me, and I hope that when you post or reply, I can likewise keep up with you.

As an introduction, I want to tell you what you can expect from my blog.

1. Complete inconsistency! I will not promise to post every day, week, or month. I will not guarantee the accuracy of facts or the falsehood of the fiction I post on this blog.

2. Honesty, if something makes me mad, well I will have to light it up like a Christmas Tree.

3. Temper Tantrum Tuesday. Every Tuesday (inspired by radio's Matt & Ramona(http://www.mattandramona.com/index.cfm)) I plan to bitch and moan and complain about something.

Thanks for reading and I hope I don't disappoint on my LOFTY goals set above.

1 comment:

Allison said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to read. And I looooove Tirade Tuesday! :)
Hope y'all's Christmas was good!
Miss you!