Sunday, January 03, 2010

I might as well start this year off with a post. I would like to be better at this, but right now the blog is very low on the priority list. I just post once a month to keep my account active so I don't loose the archives. I enjoy looking back and reading when I really thought I had something to say.

Some things going on with us this year:

Amanda is looking for a career change still, and I am not above it either.

I start school... I'd like to be done in two years so I will have to take two classes in both spring and fall, and take a class each summer session. I may skip one and move it to the spring of 2012... that is when I expect to graduate.

We are not sure about vacations... we would like to go to Chicago, catch up with friends, see a few Cubs games, maybe to Atlanta for the opening series. I know we want to go somewhere, but it all depends on jobs, school, and of course, moooolah.

Other than that, we are hoping to hold on, just like everyone else.

No comments: